Register for an instructor-led training course.
Cloud Operational Readiness Evaluations (C.O.R.E.)
An advanced approach to traditional certification exams.
- CORE assures individuals and teams that they command the skills and experience the industry desires. CORE recognizes knowledge gained from a course and verifies proficiency in the subject matter, ultimately confirming the learning experience.
- Why CORE? For too long, multiple-choice exams have been the industry norm to test and rank basic competence. A prevalent problem with this approach is that answers may simply be memorized.
- Real-World Simulations: Arista’s CORE approach assesses your understanding through practical evaluations and verification for all courses.
- Arista encourages certified individuals to remain current through a unique renewal program, without retesting. Instead, this program is based on a point system, challenging individuals to earn points through various learning tools available and actively participating within the Arista community.
- Arista Training is driven to follow our guiding principles at Arista which is quality, quality, quality. With this in mind, we have decided to postpone our CORE renewal program until Q1 2023 to ensure we can bring the best possible model to market for our customers.
If you have received an ACE certification between the dates of Jun 1, 2021 and Dec 31, 2022, you will be exempt from renewal until Dec 31 2023.
- Arista’s view of what defines an Expert is a forward-thinking approach, moving away from the current focus, which is too much on CLI configuration tasks, and moving to a model which matches what our customers and the industry expects in the near future.
- The ACE Expert program gives employers security in knowing they are hiring lead engineers who not only have sound knowledge but can effortlessly assess problems and implement creative design and architecture solutions.
- Arista boldly deviates from the market standard which simply offers exams designed to make engineers focus their studies around mastering tricky and obscure requirements that are, in reality, unwanted in a production environment.
Bundles & Promotions
- Taking a course is a great start, but why not go further by grabbing some extra lab time and signing up for an exam to complete your certification?
- Our adaptable, open-standard approach gives you many options to tailor your network engineering training. All ACE Certification training follows Arista’s philosophy that high-quality training should be available to everyone in a format and price that best fits their needs.
- There are several course bundles available, from multi-course self-study and exam prep to additional lab time and Academy packages.
"Great course which did an amazing task to introduce us to 'The Arista Way' in a manner which was easily graspable and fun”
"It's refreshing that a tech company is still teaching/stressing networking basics ; a solid foundation is key for any capable architect or engineer.”
"Really nice course. It is great and many important topics are touched e.g. VXLAN, Routing, CloudVision”
"The course helped me to have an overview of network areas that I didn't have contact with and to understand the field application of the ones I had. ”
"Great course that goes into detail for each topic listed. Learned many concepts that will help me in the future with my network assignments.”
"The in depth explanation of the topics, especially the inner working of EVPN and VXLAN was excellent. Deconstructing the packets and operational flow is very valuable to understand exactly how these technologies work. The instructor did a great job of explaining this and his depth of knowledge was obvious.”
"The course does a good job of covering all the aspects of automation and how they apply to Arista products. The lab content is very structured and I really like the large and comprehensive lab environment. Much better than other vendor classes I've participated in.”
"The course was what I was looking for - introduction to automation. The difficulty level was perfect, it was challenging enough and I felt like I learnt a lot. I especially liked the labs.”
"I liked the fact the course was designed for both people knew how to code as well as people familiar with it. I learned a lot, and it made me more comfortable realizing that automation is not actually out of my grasp.”
"The instructor was fantastic, had a clear understanding on the materials that were being presented and was able to backup his presentations with his knowledge.”
"The instructor was very knowledgable and able to explain the concepts very clearly, using his own diagrams that he drew during class specifically to explain certain topics. I felt he was also very approachable and helpful when answering any questions I had.”
"Fantastic course. The layout was great and the labs were great also. Not a single complaint or even constructive criticism. You can see the amount of hard work that went into building this class.”