Why become an SDN Pros Instructor?
Not only will you join our global network of expert instructors, but you will be encouraged to expand your network by connecting with other influencers within this ever-changing industry, and building your own personal brand. You will set yourself up for continued growth and success through our training and mentorship program, and work collaboratively with many of our exceptional instructors.
We value the expertise that all of our instructors have and encourage the sharing and cultivation of all that professional knowledge which will ultimately help cultivate and inspire the next generation of network engineers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
What we look for in an SDN Pros Instructor
What’s most important to us is that you are familiar with Data Center technologies (such as VXLAN, EVPN, MP-BGP), Automation tools (Python or Ansible), are proactive with a growth mindset, and have a desire to teach.
You do not necessarily need to be an experienced instructor (of course it’s an obvious bonus if you are), however some essential skills include:
- Experience working with Data Center technologies, Automation, and/or Internetworking Protocols
- Confidence addressing others
- Clear and articulate public speaking skills
- Effective use of whiteboarding within instruction
WHAT TO EXPECT
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and deliver training sessions
- Present complex topics in simple terms and manage classes comprised of students from varying backgrounds, levels of expertise and skills
- Manage and demonstrate technologies within lab exercises
- Provide feedback regarding course content, student expectations and student feedback
- Occasionally develop content for the purpose of extending instructional materials
Benefits of working at SDN Pros
- Join our group of some of the top technical instructors around the world
- Enjoy a fully remote workplace
- Autonomy over your own schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities to contribute to future course development